Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gaza-Sderot: A Tale of Two Cities

Ok, even better, even better (in fact I've deleted the other documentary, as this type of concept is what I should be focusing on instead), and this documentary project is brilliant for puposely humanizing both sides. This was filmed just before the start of the conflict in December.

It's also great because it is broken down on the website into short clips from each day, from both sides.

Here is an article about it from Time Magazine.

Watch it! Also for those in Austin this week for SXSW- it is showing on the 17th.

I wish I knew how to embed this, but I am too computer/internets ignorant- but I am so enthusiastic about this! Go watch it!

And also, this blog- Life Must Go On in Gaza and Sderot- is so great. Go read it!

(Ok, ok, I'm on a roll- here is another good exchange from over a year ago between two young women, one each from Sderot and Gaza. I'll stop adding links now because I need to step. away. from the computer.)

No comments: