Thursday, September 25, 2008

Namesake video/ the genius of Manu Chao


A really offical translation, along with the original Spanish lyrics, are here

See also:


Lyrics for this masterpiece are here, although a true appreciation demands you understand the French part.

y tambien...

Lyrics aqui.

PORQUE ME GUSTA:
ACL is taking place this weekend in Austin, Texas. I've never gone to ACL; however, if not for the fact that I am overseas right now, I would totally go this year just to see Manu Chao. He is an absolute genius. One to whom I have been jamming out a lot lately.

1 comment:

Adam Hani said...

recommendation: check out Lura (from Cape Verde). you seem to like quite cool music. You might appreciate that. I do not read many blogs at all... but chanced upon this one. A nice selection of videos and thoughts. Adam.